Tuesday, November 15, 2011

7 Inspirational Sites for Personal Website

1. Asthma Studio 
http://www.asthmastudio.com/
I really like this website because of the cleanliness of it. Also, the rollovers on the design links were wonderful. They all appear in black & white but when you place you cursor over them they have a drop down title and also change color.



2. I.P.H
What attracted me about this website was the simplicity and just the feel of it being so professional. I like the way they put a great picture and links as one of the top things because it draws your eyes to it.



3. 4AD
Stunning picture with easily readable text. Love the way the links appear as transparent when you roll over them. Very clean and modern and great colors.




4. Bloom
The three column design is very striking. I would not think to do copy on the left and then two very striking and bold pictures. Overall the design is very clean and professional. I think a design like this would be great for my portfolio.



5. design/array
I think the layout of the site is very well done. Putting a significant picture in the middle and having the rest of the contents of the website on the right was very well done.


6. Paperlux
I love the zoomed in photograph. I think this could really work for one of my type designs. I think this is a good way to show off your work before they see your portfolio.


7. Dynamit
The grid system that they used is very appealing. Also the way they matched their color scheme to the pictures that they used in the layout. This website makes me want to explore and I think that is important when you have a portfolio site.

No comments:

Post a Comment